February 10, 2018

Siblings


Oh my gosh this is too weird but it feels soo good.  See I used to be a guy but now I am in my twin sisters body and she is in mine. Apparently while we were in the womb something went wrong and our souls ended up in the wrong bodies. Apparently I was always meant to be Jessica and my sister was meant to be Jake but we were born in the wrong bodies. No one would have cared except for when the witch saw our souls were in the wrong body and she figured she was doing a good thing and swapped our souls into our right bodies. So now I am stuck in my sisters body and I just couldn't take it anymore and had to release the pressure that was building up. I guess I can get used to this it feels so right and this was supposed to be mine so screw this oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment