June 08, 2018

Argument with a witch


I made some idiotic remarks to my wife one time during an argument. I yelled at her and told her that a woman's place is barefoot and pregnant making her man dinner. This was just me blowing off steam but my wife who was a witch took offense to this and turned me into a woman. This wouldn't have been that bad as she has done this before, but soon I felt my belly start to expand. I was now a very pregnant woman. My wife snapped her fingers and my clothes vanished. I was now naked in the kitchen. I should have known better then to argue with a witch last time I lost I latterly slept in the dog house. She turned me into a dog for a week after we argued about how I was checking out the waitress at the restaurant. We may argue a lot but we still love each other. I just now have to get used to being pregnant until my wife calms down and changes me back.

1 comment: