August 06, 2017

Jealous

I can not believe my sister of all people would trick me like this knowing full well I would be turned into a girl. You see there was this magical swimming pond that would turn any male who entered into a girl. My sister one day came to me and told me that she found a perfect place to have a party at. At first I was skeptical but when I saw how cool this place was I knew it would be perfect. She convinced me to test out the waters before planning the party. That's when it happened as soon as I touched the water I turned into Rachel. Turns out my sister was jealous of how much attention I get from my parents just because I was the son they always wanted. The only good thing is how much trouble Kelly is going to get into when we get home and dad sees what happened to his only son.

No comments:

Post a Comment