August 06, 2017

Wishes

I don't know how many times you hear "be careful what you wish for" but when it actually comes down to it you forget all about that. I found a magic lamp at a yard sale and turns out it actually was real. I got 3 wishes. I wished to be rich, good looking, and live on my own private island. I wished for all 3 in a row without letting the genie grant them so he granted all 3 at the same time. Turns out I married a rich person that owns their own island so those too were not too bad but for my wording good looking I should have went with handsome because the genie turned me into a women. I got my wishes and my husband is the most loving sweetest man I know I love my new home and I wouldn't change a thing but a part of me wishes I could have still been a man but I am smoking hot as a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment