August 06, 2017

TG flu

Stupid gender flu I can't believe I caught it. I made sure that I wasn't anywhere near any of my friends who contracted the virus. I even stayed away for a month after they had become girls. I was the last of my friends and I thought I was safe but that's when I feel ill. Here I am waking up from for the first time after I changed. The virus is very taxing taking a week to change you and the last 24 hours are very exhausting so much that the final changes no one has been awake for those. After the doctors examined me they concluded that this virus was being spread deliberately not just accidental. Turns out someone was going around slipping the viruses into peoples drinks. Turns out I was targeted and transformed into a girl intentionally as were my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment