March 27, 2019

3 strikes your done


      I used to date a witch, and that was all fun and I actually loved it. But one of her rules was she gave me 3 chances. If I pissed her off three times our relationship was over. It's a bit fuzzy now so I don't know what we were arguing about but Amber just looked to me and smiled.

     "Strike three!" Amber had said. She snapped her fingers and I fell to the ground in a heap. Amber walked over to me and picked me up lifting me effortlessly into the air.

      "Please give me another chance." I tired to plead unable to move. I felt my body stretch as Amber slid me over her feet. 

      "I gave you two chances already. You know the rules." Amber said as she stretched me up past her knee. "Your my socks forever now so get used to it." 

      Amber turns her ex boyfriends into outfits depending on what part of her they loved. I loved Ambers sexy toned legs so I become a pair of socks. Why couldn't I have been a boob man at least I would have been able to hold Amber's boobs from time to time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment