March 23, 2019

Apples


My parents had always told me that I was allergic to apples and warned me never to eat one. I had never questioned it before. One night when I as older I had a strange craving for apples. My girlfriend watched me just incase something bad happened. I bit into the apple and at first everything was fine, but then the room started to spin and I got really hot. I stripped off my clothes and was about to tell my girlfriend to call for medical aid when it all stopped. I knew something was off and the look on my girlfriends face affirmed it. Apparently I have an extreme allergic reaction to apples that somehow changes my DNA. The affects are temporary, but the more I change the more likely it will stick. My girlfriend and I are enjoying the fun times as both genders. We don't even care if one day I am stuck as a girl, I secretly hope for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment