March 27, 2019

Jogging


      I was jogging my normal path like I do everyday, when I came across a woman sitting on the side of the road rubbing her legs.

     "Is everything ok?" I asked as I came up to her. She looked up to me and smiled.
   
     "It is now." She said holding out her hand. "Can you help me up?" I reached for her hand and as soon as my hand grasped hers my vision got blurry and it felt like I was spinning. When my vision cleared I realized I was sitting on the ground. I looked up and to my horror saw myself standing their with a smile.

     "Enjoy being a woman Brenda." My body said as it started to jog away. I just sat there stunned not knowing what to do. I looked down at my new legs and admired how sexy the looked. Maybe being stuck as a woman isn't a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment