March 23, 2019

TG flu


I used to be a normal guy playing for my college football team and very good at it. I was sure I was going to go pro, but that was until I contracted what is called the TG flu. Apparently I was targeted by the a rival school and it changed my life forever. If it was just a normal flu virus I would have been fine just sick for a week, but the TG flu is different. It attacks your very being. It starts out with flu like symptoms and your bed ridden for all of it. Your body starts to change into the opposite gender. I soon found myself a girl. The day I finally came to I was greeted by frilly pink panties my girlfriend slipped on me and very slender smooth legs. I was allowed to remain at school, but was kicked form the football team. I did get a spot on the cheer squad so I was able to cheer my teammates on from the sidelines. I don't mind being a girl, but I do miss my old life.

No comments:

Post a Comment