July 06, 2017

Woken up


Oh my gosh what the hell! Where is my dick? Why am I a chick.? What did you do to me?

Relax this isn't a permeant thing your dick will come back when the sun comes up. Welcome to womanhood. Every night during the full moon you will turn into a girl until the sun comes up. Let me tell you, you make one hell of a girl just look at those boobs. You see I am a werewomen just like you and after we had sex my curse spread to you turning you into a werewomen.

So once the sun comes up I'll be a man again if that's the case it's not so bad I mean I get to play with this body and go back to being a guy later. Wow this actually is gonna be fun. I always wondered what it would be like to be a chick but I never wanted to be one. So... you want to go again with this body show me the ways women get off?

1 comment: