March 28, 2018

Pranked

    My friend and I love to play pranks on each other a lot. So when the government came out with this pink elixir that would allow men to change their genders we both agreed that the first one to change the other got to do what ever the other wanted for the 24 hours till the elixir wore off. It took months of dodging obvious drinks laced with the stuff or buckets filled with it. I even was able to hook up Dave's shower with it but his roommate got in it first and turned into a chick for a day. I went to a pool party thrown by my sister. At first I thought it was odd that there wasn't anyone in the pool yet but I figured since Zack wasn't here why not jump in. When I surfaced I knew immediately that something was wrong. Zack had somehow placed the elixir into the pool. At first I was angry but soon Zack treated me nicely showing me a good time never pressured for sex. We of course did it neither of us could hold off our hormones for too long. The next day when I was supposed to change back I realized something was wrong. Two somethings to be precise. The 24 hours past I should have changed back but I was still a women. Turns out that the elixir mixed with the pool chemicals and made the transformation permanent. When we found out about that I wasn't actually that mad. Zack promised to take very good care of me. He buys me anything I want or need and of course is very good in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment