July 20, 2018

GEP play time

Check out my E-books. If you have Kindle Unlimited you can get the books for free.
https://www.amazon.com/default/e/B07CVYCBQN/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1531024492&sr=8-1&redirectedFromKindleDbs=true


I turned 21 yesterday and was forced into a strange room where they injected me with their gender formula and I was turned into a woman. I am to remain a woman for a whole year. This is all because of the Governments GEP or Gender Equality Program. It is a way for everyone to get to know first hand how the opposite sex lives. My girlfriend is very supportive of me in my new body, so much she is showing me the best way to have fun. The thing is my girlfriends birthday is in a few days so soon she will be forced to get a penis. The thought of her having a dick is really turning me on. I can't wait to see how well built she becomes.

1 comment:

  1. I give this program full support . It is the best way for us to learn and understand each other

    ReplyDelete