April 21, 2019

Boobies



Amber just found out that her boyfriend Liam has been cheating on her with some bimbo. Amber soon confronted the bitch and tired to tell her off for bewitching her boyfriend.

"Trust me I don't have to use my magic to get Liam to be with me. Your ugliness does it for me." The woman laughed. "Liam has said that your chest is the only reason why he stays with you. So I will use my magic on you." Amber looked terrified as the woman put Ambers hand onto the woman's chest and Amber felt a sickening pulling feeling. Soon Amber was no more and the woman's chest had doubled in size.

"Perfect." The woman said grasping her new chest. "Liam will love the new me. Don't worry I am not a monster you will still feel all the pleasure my boobs feel." The woman wasted no time and started to rub the new Amber all over Liam's erect cock. Amber moaned in the woman's head. Amber was no more then a pair of boobs but it felt soo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment