May 28, 2019

Swap desisions.




I looked into the mirror and rolled my eyes. Once again my girlfriend Natalie has swapped our bodies. She has done this many times before, but as of late she has been swapping our bodies every time she starts her period. I could feel the familiar cramping and knew that this time was the same. I was actually getting used to being Natalie that I am close to telling her that I want to stay in her body. If I get pregnant the spell would become permanent. The only thing was being on my period was I couldn't get pregnant until after it was way over. I just need to trick Natalie to swap our bodies before she has her period and then I could try and make the change permanent. Or I could just ask her, I mean she has swapped our bodies a lot she may also like being in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment