March 21, 2020

What to do


This vacation has been the best ever. When I talked Dave into coming with me he didn't know what I had planned for him. I heard about a magical pond that changes ones gender. I tricked Dave into driving into it. Once he surfaced he was 100% a woman and with all the memories. Dana would think she was always a woman for three days then change back. But if she were to go back into the pond she would be a woman permanently however her old memories would return. I had no choice but to trick her into going for a dip. As soon as Dana surfaced I felt a hand grab my ankle. When I came too I learned that 3 days have passed and as you can see I'm still a woman. I actually couldn't be happier. I feel bad for tricking my friend but everything turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment