July 23, 2020

Vampire wakeup


Nate woke up with a huge headache. Nate couldn't remember much about the night before. Nate could tell something was wrong. Nate's hands drifted to his chest where a pair of huge tits sat. Nate played with them at a loss of what to do. Images of cocks flashed in his head. Nate would soon remember that he came across a vampire who instead of drinking blood drained men of their manhood and turned them into woman. The newly transformed Nate went on a binge of men sucking their cocks and feeding her hunger. Almost every man in her apartment building was now a sprmvampire. Natalie soon figured it was time to move onto a new city where there would be more meat to eat.

1 comment:

  1. He woke up, that day he felt very strange, like he wasn't himself. Then he heard himself then felt something on his chest. Then he check his groin. There was nothing there. He shocked , like it was a dream , no nightmare. He is not a he. Anymore, how could it happen. Those imagines of dozen of penises in his head.
    Why was thinking of that. That strange beautiful odd woman. Who want me. For some reason. I wanted her, then things were fuzzy. And here I am a girl, physically I'm one, but it can't be the testing told me. I'm a genetically a girl, I'm starting to feel like one. Did she something to me. How or why , more stranger and odder the why!!

    ReplyDelete