August 29, 2020

Femvirus


 Nate was in love and the only thing he wanted in life right now was to dance with his girlfriend at prom. Well life threw a little wrench into the plans when the femvirus struck. Nate soon found himself infected and slowly turning into a woman. His girlfriend was very supportive and was there for him as he turned into Natalie. Nate figured his dreams were doomed when his girlfriend brought him a very cute red dress. Natalie got to dance with her girlfriend at prom just like she wanted. Turns out her girlfriend was also into other girls so everything worked out in the end.

1 comment:

  1. What was the virus was from, who knew. Thou the virus slowly change him, physically, and then genetically. He start to look like a girl. More and more. To a point he or she started to look like a tomboy. I started to teach him to be more girly, then the prom came , the problem is that, if I when to the prom as a girl in a dress. I still cared about her. And found out cared about me too. She like me, but she likes me more as a girl, oh my!!

    ReplyDelete