May 16, 2021

Sleeping change

My male roommate, Ken, was a slob, and he did not want to work. He paid me monthly, but he just laid around if he was not at work. I was close to kicking him out when my best friend came over. My friend was eight months pregnant, and my roommate just laughed and made fat jokes at her. I was about to yell at him and kick him out, but my friend said she had a better idea. When my roommate fell asleep my friend used her powers and changed Ken into Kelly an eight-month pregnant woman. We debated on if we wanted to change reality to make it as if Ken had always been Kelly. We agreed, but to keep Ken’s male mind intact. As Ken’s body changed, I could not help but get a bit jealous. Her boobs were way bigger than mine, but I assumed it was because she was pregnant. As the changes finished, I realized Kelly had a wedding ring on. That was when memories flooded my head. Turns out Kelly and her husband had a huge fight, and she came to live with me while she finalized her divorce. Kelly did not want to take her ring off for thoughts that they would eventually get back together. I couldn’t wait for Kelly to wake up it would be a wonderful treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment