February 10, 2018

Can't wait


It feels good but all this teasing is only making my hunger stronger. If he doesn't start pleasing me my hunger will go out of control and leave him a mindless bimbo. See I am what you call a vampire but I don't drink blood I drink testosterone. If I control my hunger enough I can suck a guy just enough to make him woozy and maybe a bit feminine but most of the time I feed and drain him of most of his manhood witch turns them into women and passing on my curse to them making them vampires too. But on rare occasions when my hunger is great I completely drain my victim and he turns into a big breasted bimbo and the only thing on her brain is sex. My hunger is great enough that this guy is going to wake up a chick tomorrow but it's up to him whether or not his brain will remain intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment