February 10, 2018

Frightened


Here you go he is all yours Ben. You know this is the only way for my curse to break you have to suck the cock of your bestfriend and you will go back to being good old worthless Ben. However your friend Shawn here will take your place and become a girl. This is your punishment for cheating on me with my bestfriend. Don't worry your pretty head about Amber trust me she wont soon forget what she did to me. Unlike you she is permanently stuck as a dildo. So what will it be Ben suck this cock and punish Shawn to be Shelly forever or take your punishment like a man and be doomed to be Beth forever. If you choose to stay a girl I'll give you Amber to play with anytime you want.

1 comment:

  1. This one is good!!! Keep posting more like this one!

    ReplyDelete