June 23, 2018

Cheating ass

Please Check out my E-books If you have kindle unlimited you can even borrow my books for free
https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B07CVYCBQN

        "I warned you about cheating on me." Alice said as she pulled her panties up and down around her butt. "I gave you a second chance and you blew it. If you love ass that much you can enjoy being one." Alice enjoyed teasing Brad with her panties rubbing against him even going into him. She loved the muffled screams she could hear in her head as he was screaming out in pleasure. Alice loved how much more firm and large her ass was now. "The next guy that cheats on me better be a boob man because I could use a few more cup sizes."

3 comments:


  1. Hi, I like your captions, and your Ebooks, is there any chance that you could write an Ebooks about a middle-aged father transformed into a young woman, ??? in the near future please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love. I can see what I can do about the E-book seems like an interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you do a caption of a guy puts on magic lingerie to turn himself into a girl version of himself. Please be detailed about the change, if it can be included about how the change literally forces him to cum out his manliness, that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete