June 08, 2018

Showing off


My girlfriend recently found out that she was a witch and decided for her first spell she would swap our bodies. Of course she neither told me or asked me just poof I was in Angie's body. At first Angie had fun in my body, but soon got tired. We found out that Angie's magic resided in her body so now I had the power to change us back. But as a bit of punishment I refused. I kept showing off her body to her and teasing her showing that I loved it. Sure I enjoyed being a woman for a bit but I too grew tired of it, but I wanted to make Angie sweat it out. Turns out that when I finally caved in and started to cast the reversal spell there was a time limit to swap back. We were well past the time limit and now were stuck as each other. I was now stuck as a woman for life. I still had magic but the magic could not change our genders just swap our souls and now that we extended the time limit we were unable to swap ever again. I slapped Angie on the butt and took off running.

No comments:

Post a Comment