November 14, 2018

GS new start


Check out my E-books. If you have Kindle Unlimited you can get the books for free.
https://www.amazon.com/Timothy-Luce/e/B07CVYCBQN/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1542217440&sr=8-1

I used to have a horrible life. A job I hated no friends and my family hated me. I just pushed on living my crappy life. That all changed one day when there was a flash of light in the sky. When I opened my eyes I was in front of a mirror. I was now in the body of some hot naked woman. I looked my new body over and loved it. Then I saw what I assume was her boyfriend and knew I had to test out this body further. Turns out the flash was from some kind of event that has been known as the Great Shift where many people were forced into new bodies. There was no way to reverse the swap and that made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment