November 14, 2018

New start


Tom woke up after a long night of drinking, his head hurt from the hangover. Tom hazily remembers taking home a woman last night, but didn't remember anything after that. When Tom walked into his bathroom he was greeted by the naked blonde he took home, but then Tom horrifyingly noticed that this was a mirror and he was the naked woman. Tom's head hurt worse as he tried to grasp what was happening. Tom soon found a note from the woman.
"I was tired of being used and discarded by so many men that I had enough of being a woman. You were just unlucky man number 100. I hope you enjoy your new life. You will find your new ID and keys to your apartment. Please be out of my house before I get back, I don't want to have to call the cops. Love the new Tom."

No comments:

Post a Comment