March 06, 2021

Boobed


 "I knew you were a boob man, but this is a bit crazy." Amber said to her boyfriend who she had just turned into her boobs. "You are stretching my clothes out and you make my boobs extremely firm." Amber couldn't keep her hands off her boobed boyfriend. "I can't see why we haven't done this in sooner."


[Now remember your promise.] The voice of her boyfriend echoed in her head. [ You promised I could turn you into my dick and see how big you make me.] Amber winced at the thought of being a dick. She didn't want to do that but she did love her new boobs. [You know I can hear your thoughts.]


"Oh crap." Amber said trying to hide her thoughts. She knew she had to change Zack back before six hours past or he would be stuck. Amber kept thinking about having to become a dick and then looked back at her boobs.


[Don't you dare. You need to change me back!] Zack yelled in her head. [I promise not to change you, just change me back now.] Amber tried to keep her thoughts to herself, but all she could think of was could she trust Zack not to keep his promise. Amber looked again at her big boobs and made up her mind.

2 comments:

  1. I wish she ended up a dick permanently, but a very good cap nonetheless. Hope to see more in this category

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this a lot! Great job! <3

    ReplyDelete