March 06, 2021

Magical Nude beach


 

When I heard of a special nude beach that was full of women I had to go. I asked my buddy to come with but he turned me down. The moment I arrived I was greeted by some sexy naked women who tore off my clothes and ushered me onto the beach. There they pushed me into a whole in the sand and buried me up to my head in the sand. Then they draped a towel over my head. I wanted to ask why but I figured this was just part of the fun. My body felt itchy but I couldn't move. I was in total darkness for what felt like an hour when they pulled the towel off my head. That was when my hair cascaded down my face. When I was freed from the sand and my eyes had finally adjusted to the sun I saw what the sand had done to me. I was now a very busty woman. The sea breeze felt good against my exposed skin. I was not mad at all at what happened. And I was happy my friend had decided not to come because I plan to have fun with him when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment