April 16, 2018

Fish in the sea



     "What am I doing here?" Jessica said looking around. Just then she came across the 8 year old daughter of the man she was dating. "Beth, what are we doing here. Why can't I move, and why am I naked?"
   
      "Oh that is easy." Beth said with a smile. "My daddy is so in love with you that he is planning on asking you to marry him." Beth pulled out a stick from her pocket. "but I know you are only planning on marrying him for his money. So I am going to show him there is plenty of fish in the sea."

     "I assure you I love your father." Jessica said. "Please let me go."

     "Oh I plan to let you go." Beth said waving her wand around. "but after I change you into something daddy wouldn't marry." Beth shot out a beam that hit Jessica.

      "What was that." Jessica said. Just then Jessica felt her body start to shrink and change.

       "Like I said plenty fish in the sea." Beth said with a laugh. "you are just becoming a real fish in the lake." Beth watched as fish scales started to appear and spread along Jessica's body. Her legs fusing into one solid mass and her feet merging into a tail.
  
      "Please no, I'm a human you can't just change me." Jessica shouted as she felt her body morph. Her arms sank in and formed fins. Her hair receded into her head and suddenly Jessica couldn't breath. Soon Jessica the human was no more just a pink salmon flopping on the deck.

      "Remember Jessica daddy loves fishing. So stay away from hooks." Beth said as she pushed the Salmon off the dock and into the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment