April 16, 2018

Pet


     Amy wanted to surprise her fiancé for his birthday and waited naked in their room for him. When she heard the door open she was shocked to see her soon to be step daughter Beth.

      "Beth honey don't come in." Amy said. Amy tried to move to cover her naked body but couldn't move. "What is going on?" Panic rose in Amy's voice.
        
       "Don't worry Amy," Beth said waving a wand around. "It'll be over soon.' Beth walked up to Amy. "Ever since that horrible Jessica I thought my daddy wouldn't find love, but then he met you and you made him happy."

        "What are you doing to me?" Amy said starting to freak out.

         "I was all for allowing you to be my new mommy." Beth said pointing the wand at Amy. "That was until my daddy said you wouldn't let me have a cat." Beth shot a beam out of her wand hitting Amy. "So if you won't let me have a cat then you can become my cat."

          "You are what!" Amy shouted. Amy felt fur start to grow all over her body. Amy felt her ears elongate and move up her head. "Please I'll let you have anything you want, just don't turn me into a cat." Amy felt her teeth start to sharpen. Amy watched in horror as her fingers fused into paws.

          "It's too late." Beth said putting the wand away and pulling out a collar. Amy's bones cracked and reshaped. Amy started to shrink. Soon Amy was a complete cat.

         "Meow" Amy tried to say something. Beth slipped the collar over Amy's head and clicked it in place. There was a fish shaped tag on the collar that read Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment