April 16, 2018

Just for daddy


    Jason woke to a girls laughter.  He sat up and was startled by Beth a friend of his son's.
 
      "Beth you startled me" Jason said in a very high pitch voice. "What's wrong with my voice. Why do I sound like a girl?" Jason then looked downI'll  was greeted by two famine boobs.  "What happened?"

     "I turned you into a girl" Beth said putting her wand away. "See my daddy has had awful choices in women. I thought I could help and turn his best friend into a girl." Beth said with a laugh. "Besides if you marry my daddy Andy gets to be my brother."

     "You can't just turn someone into something else." Jason said getting angry.

       "Tell that to the Salmon swimmng by the docks or even my kitty Amy." Beth laughed.

        "Wait the two girls that mysteriously vanished that was because of you." Jason said with fear rising.

       "Yes," Beth said pulling out her wand. "I heard Andy always wanted a pet bird." Beth pointed the wand at Jason.

      "No please!" Jason shouted.  "I'll go on a date with your daddy. Just put that wand away."

No comments:

Post a Comment