February 18, 2019

Bikini Beach tricked


My best friend Kevin kept trying to get me to go with him to the new Bikini Beach water park that opened up, but I kept telling him no. I heard things about the park being a women only park. Eventually when Kevin came to me with a lifetime passes he won I couldn't say no. I finally gave into him, but I shouldn't have. Kevin knew a bit more about the park then he let me know. Bikini Beach was indeed a women only park, but they don't turn away men they just turn them into girls. During the mandatory cleansing shower both Kevin and I were turned into women. Kevin always wanted be a woman, but he didn't want to be alone so he tricked me into changing too. Kevin started to play with my boobs and man did it feel good. How could I be mad at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment