February 18, 2019

Magical Medallion


I have heard stories of a magical medallion that could turn you into anyone by just touching it to a piece of clothing. I of course dreamt of being a woman at least for a day, so I looked at everything I could. I bought anything that claimed to be the real deal. All failed. I then bought one last item and told myself that if it wasn't the one I was done. I bought a pair of panties from the store and decided to test them on it. I put the panties on and touched the necklace to the underwear and put the necklace on. Suddenly a wave of pressure flowed through my body as it started to change. My chest ballooned out and my skin softened. I was finally a woman. I admired my body and the smooth mound of my new gender. I looked at my reflection and I could see I resembled my sister but not exactly. I was guessing this was what I would look like if I was a girl. I had 7 hours before I could swap back so I was going to enjoy it. And if by some chance I lose the medallion before changing back I wouldn't care.

2 comments:

  1. ah oh this feels just so very wonderful i've ot breast now and a vagina i'm i'm a girl now!

    ReplyDelete