February 18, 2019

Sisterly revenge

Please check out my E-books on Amazon. If you have Kindle Unlimited you can even get them for free.
https://www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-text&rh=p_27%3ATimothy+Luce&s=relevancerank&text=Timothy+Luce&ref=dp_byline_sr_ebooks_1


"Don't you look adorable as a cheerleader." My sister said to me. I looked up at the one who was responsible for my current predicament. My sister had turned me into a girl and forced me to dress up as a cheerleader.

"Please turn me back." I plead knowing she wasn't going to.

"Maybe you should have thought twice when I warned you not to date my friend." My sister said with a laugh. "Now she is heartbroken and we are short a cheerleader for the state finals."

"She was the one who came on to me." I said raising my voice.

"Careful little brother." My sister said with a laugh. "Anger isn't lady like." My sister turned to leave. "Oh and if by some reason we lose mom gave me permission to make the change permanent. So unless you want to be my little sister forever, pray we win tomorrow."

1 comment:

  1. Don't you hate it when sibling with power lie to their mother. Poor guy, likely doesn't have a chance, the fix is in.

    ReplyDelete