October 15, 2018

Day 15


"Don't you look good in that outfit." Amy said with a laugh. Greg just looked at his girlfriend. "I warned you not to go tease that old lady."

"How was I supposed to know that she would do this!" Greg said motioning to his body. "How was laughing at her for dropping a bag of groceries lead to her turning me into a girl?"

"Just be happy that my old cheerleader outfit fits you." Amy said with a laugh as Greg lifted up his skirt.

"It's the only thing that fits me!" Greg said twirling around and showing Amy his new pussy. "Your bras and panties are too small for me to fit." Greg sat down and pouted like a little girl. This sent Amy into a fit of laughter. Amy was just loving the fact that Greg was now a girl. She would soon tell him that she was actually more attracted to him this way then she was before and couldn't wait to play around later.

No comments:

Post a Comment