October 24, 2018

Day 24


I needed an anniversary gift for my wife so I rushed to the mall and looked around. I almost gave up hope, but I came across a new store SRU. It was a Halloween store with bottles of fingers or eyes and other things. I almost walked away but noticed a section of lingerie and sex toys. The old man convinced me in buying Heather a pair of panties that was supposed to make the wearer the perfect partner for their significant other. When I got home I had the urge to put them on. The pull was so strong I gave in. As soon as they were on I blacked out. When I came to I felt a strange weight on my chest. I was now a woman. At first I freaked out but I soon grew to love being a woman. Turns out that the magic worked as Heather was secretly Bi and she wished I was a girl and now I was. This was the best anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment