October 06, 2018

Day 4


Turns out my girlfriend is a witch and she thought it was a good idea to swap our bodies so we could experience sex as each other. The next morning we tried to swap back but the spell failed. My girlfriend told me that the only reason it would fail was if I got pregnant. Great not only am I forced to live my life in the body of my girlfriend, but now I get to be a mother too. I channeled my new magical powers and watched as my "boyfriends" cock grew 4in. longer. I just smiled, if I was stuck as a woman I was going to enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. happens every time a witch thinks sex as a guy will be great but there should be a warning on the sex change spell, Don't do the spell unless you cast the reversal spell for a time limit because you will lose your powers

    ReplyDelete