October 18, 2018

Day 18


An old lady had ran into Matt one day when Matt bumped into her. It would not have been a big deal if Matt just apologized but he got a mad at her like it was her fault. To punish Matt she turned him into a woman. Not being totally evil she told him that if Matt could carve a Jack-O-Lantern and impress her she would turn him back. Matt quickly started to carve. All she really wanted was an apology, but Matt wouldn't give it to her. What the old lady didn't tell Matt was the pumpkin that he was carving was his old manhood and as soon as it was cut there was no restoring it.

1 comment:

  1. well if I had turned into this sexy red head I would have said thank you to the old lady and asked her what she wanted to have the Jack-o-lantern to look like. But when the old lady told me about the spell that I would not be going back because I just carved my manhood all up, I would have kissed her on the cheek and said Thank you again and I am sorry we could not have need friends before now but you ever need anything just call me.

    ReplyDelete