June 09, 2017

Just for kicks part 2

Well I've tired every spell in that book and nothing. One of the spells turned Toby into a cat and we all agreed she was better off a cat. There was not denning it we were stuck as girls for life. I can't help but play with my own boobs they are awesome. Maybe I can get used to this. Everyone seems to be fine with what happened and at least Toby the cat isn't going around humping everything that moves like when she first became a girl. We all agreed never to speak of what happened on that day and went our separate ways. I just hope to find a guy who can play with my boobs soon I need something to help me feel like a real women.

1 comment:

  1. you can feel the tight grip of her hand on the base of your cock... can feel sometimes her long hair, tickling over the skin of your legs... Klixen Handjob Clips

    ReplyDelete