December 15, 2018

Day 3: Three pregnant captions


Caitlin and I have dated since we were in high school and eventually got married. The only problem was since we were together for so long we have gotten stale. Most of the time sex isn't even high on our minds at night. This got Caitlin worried that I may leave her that she decided to spice things up and swap our bodies. It was a shock when I awoke to her boobs on my chest. Everything went perfectly. The sex was intense and satisfying. We stayed in each others bodies for a week having the best sex we have ever had. When it came time for the spell to reverse nothing happened. We looked the spell over and couldn't find anything. A month passed and nothing happened, but Caitlin had an idea. I hadn't had her period yet. Turns out I was pregnant. Here I am about to pop and we couldn't be happier. I can't wait to be a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment