December 03, 2018

Thief


"Wow Tim don't you make a sexy woman." Ashley said as she looked at her boyfriend. She couldn't help but laugh.

"What just happened!" Tim shouted still a bit shook from his sudden transformation into a woman.

"I knew you were trying on my panties while I was gone so I cast a spell on them to change you into a woman if you put them on." Ashley said looking her girlfriend over. "You may fit in them better but your chest is a bit bigger then mine so you won't be able to wear them."

"I'm not wearing your clothes any longer." Tim pleaded with Ashley. "Please change me back."

"I'm sorry to tell you this babe, but your stuck as a chick for a week." Ashely said as she stepped closer to Tim. "How about we take those panties off and explore your body more."

No comments:

Post a Comment