December 17, 2018

Day 5: Five Gender Witches


Most men either surrendered or fled into the wilderness. Some men who surrendered were allowed to remain their genders for the purpose of breeding so the human race could survive, others were forced into womanhood and made to raise the next generation. Those who fled thought they were safe, but they would soon be found and transformed. Gabe thought he was safe until one morning he opened his tent to the horrific site of one of the Gender Witches. She smiled and Gabe was transformed. as a punishment for fleeing Gabe was striped of her clothing and forced into the breeding camps.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of these so far and i think my favorite day at the moment has to be day 2 closely followed by day 4 but would love to see a day maybe dedecaded to milfs or age progression

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will see what I can do. I hope to keep this going. It is easy for now 5 in a day no problem, but then I look to day 10 or 12 and think what have I gotten myself into.

      Delete