December 15, 2018

Day 3: Three Pregnant Captions


I don't know why but anytime I make a wish it was to become pregnant. This wouldn't be a problem if I was born a girl, but sadly I was born a boy. Anytime I throw a penny into the fountain or a shooting star. I wish to be pregnant. Years have gone by and nothing. Surgeries could change my gender but wouldn't allow me to get pregnant. There was one thing I have never tired. I never told anyone my wish so writing to Santa was something I never wanted to do. I knew he was my last chance. I wrote my email and sent it to him. I didn't get a reply and my heart sank. Christmas eve came and I was giving up hope. I guess I will never be a mom. When I awoke the next day something felt off yet wonderful. I sat up and felt my pregnant belly touch my now smooth legs. On the bed was a note from Santa saying since I have been good for 28 years straight he granted me my Christmas wish. I was finally going to be a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment