May 04, 2017

Failer

I can't believe how sexy I still look even though I am a few months pregnant. A few months ago I would have laughed at you and called you crazy if you told me I would be pregnant soon seeing as a few months ago I was a dude. My girlfriend and I finally got the nerve to actually have sex. And being the dumb horny guy I told her don't worry I'll pull out before its too late. Well being my first time I got too into the ride and I forgot to pull out. A week later Hanna tells me she is pregnant. Well turns out her grandmother is a witch and did not like what I did to her little granddaughter. She put a curse on me turning me into a pregnant teen just like Hanna. The world seemed to change too. As far as anyone knew I was always a girl. Hanna and I are best friends and are going though our pregnancies together. I do have to say I look way hotter then Hanna. The thing is I don't know who the father of my baby is. Being a girl is actually not half bad. Of course being pregnant I have yet to have a period so yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment